Carbon v Ceramic/Viton - Equivalent to T6
The Type 6 is a compact, unitized, single spring, elastomer bellows mechanical seal and are designed for use in small centrifugal water pumps, deep and shallow well jet pumps, swimming pool pumps and wastewater pumps.
- Seal Design: One piece design enhances production line installation and allows for ease of replacement.
- Sealing Faces: Precision surface finish optimizes the service life and reliability. Materials designed to meet the broadest range of applications.
- Drive Ring: Elastomer drive ring is pre-loaded to provide positive drive and tight seal along the shaft.
- Flexible Bellows: Full convolution elastomer bellows provides maximum flexibility in compensating for shaft movement and wear.
- Spring: Coil spring and ferrules provide consistent face loading through extreme working conditions.
Temperature Range: -40oC to 205oC
Pressure: 0.5 bar up to 5 bar